Lifetime Annuity is an annuity product which is designed for customers who do not have any medical conditions and their lifestyle is healthy. Lifetime annuities normally pay the least Annuity income as these customers are expected to have a long life expectancy. Lifetime Annuities are also called Annuity, Standard Annuity, Conventional Annuity, Guaranteed Annuity, Pension Annuity, retirement Annuity and retirement Income.
• Scottish Equitable was established in 1831.
• Aegon bought Scottish Equitable in 1994.
• Aegon have 27,500 employees servicing 40 million customers
• £380 billion of funds under management.
• Aviva have 46,000 employees servicing over 53 million customers in 28 countries.
• 1st June 2009 Norwich Union changed its name to Aviva. Norwich Union was established 1797.
• Canada Life was established in 1847 and started trading in the UK 1903.
• Canada Life is part of the Great-West Lifeco group and listed in the Global Financial Times top 500 world largest companies.
• Assets under management £305 billion.
• Hodge lifetime was established in 1965.
• Only deal exclusively with Key Annuity companies.
• Hodge lifetime is part of the Julian Hodge Bank and specialises in retirement products
• Legal and General was established in 1936.
• £331 billion of funds under management.
• Top 100 UK companies.
• Prudential was established in 1848.
• £349.5 billion of funds under management.
• 21,500 employees serving 25 million customers.
• Scottish Widows was established in 1815.
• Is part of the Lloyds Banking Group.
• £82.6 billion of funds under management.
Standard Life Lifetime Annuities
• Standard Life was established in 1825.
• £143 billion of funds under management.
• 3,500 employees servicing 6 million customers.
For a Quick No Obligation Pension Annuity Quote
By submitting your information to us you are consenting to us contacting you regarding our services.You can read our full Data Protection Statement.